About Me

>> Tuesday, September 23, 2008


I follow the golden rule, quote unquote "Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you", and its reverse. Needless to say, this rule says exactly who I am when I talk to people, when I talk of people and when I am with people. When you adhere to this rule, you sure will reap what you sow.

Alone, which is most of the time, I am a worrier. I worry about myself, my family, my country, the world we live in, and life in general. To counterbalance pessimism, (I know it’s a cliché) I always thank God for who I am and what I am. For amidst the success and failure, there is God who takes charge of everything.

1 comments:

blue sunset May 16, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

"Alone, which is most of the time, I am a worrier. I worry about myself, my family, my country, the world we live in, and life in general.".......awesome words....i worry too....a lot...lovely photo:)

UPDATES ON MY OTHER BLOGS

Footer


  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP