Golden Rule and Gods Rule

>> Saturday, September 13, 2008


Today, I woke up in the wrong side of the bed. Or shall I say, today is the sequel of the pain I experienced yesterday in the hand of an associate. Unfortunately, that person does not follow the golden rule of do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you. Proof of which, he hurt me. I tried to convey my side, but he never listened . As a believer of tolerance, I am still giving him a chance to somehow admit his mistake, otherwise, I am ready to make a drastic decision.

As I am continuously saddened, I opted to spend the day as my "quiet time". I shut myself from my family, from the world. Inside my room,I cried and conveyed my rage to an imaginary person. I thought it would help alleviate the pain, but it did not. I was still hurting. Then for whatever reason, I glimpsed at our bed where my husband was calmly laying and noticed a pink book beside him entitled What Matters Most (for women). It was a birthday present from two of my new gym buddies which was handed to me just this morning by my husband. I remembered opening the gift earlier, but didn't pay much attention to it and carelessly placed the book somewhere. What attracted me was the pink cover, but what's inside is even more interesting.

As I scan the book, I was struck by one line which I always hear and read but the situation now dictates that I savor its meaning.

here it goes : If someone does wrong to you, forgive that person because the Lord forgave you. So what else can I say?

0 comments:

UPDATES ON MY OTHER BLOGS

Footer


  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP