My haven

>> Wednesday, September 3, 2008


It took me 129 years, 128 breath, so to speak, and convincing words from my cousin Ruth before I finally got the courage to write again. For about sometime, I was forced to deviate my attention on things that did not require introspection, more so, from intense writing. I knew from my heart how much I longed to revert from what I've loved to do for quite sometime. It might require pencil pushing on the onset but now that my brain has synchronized with my heart, I am ready to pour my self out.


My
blog “angbestofme” shall be my starting point in rekindling the fire within me. The fire that will pave the way to unleash the chain in my life. This will be my haven on earth.




4 comments:

Japol Orona September 3, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

short..however..meaty..!!

Anonymous September 4, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

good job cousin... you still got it you know... keep it up. keep the fire burning. this is you and you really have to express the best in you. cheers.

achoot

kanishk February 17, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

your post is excellent i would like to send my friend this link
Thanks
antalya homes

Unknown August 21, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

cousin... i think "ang best of me" really fits your blogs. you write so well.

UPDATES ON MY OTHER BLOGS

Footer


  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP